- "Special Handling," Alfred Hitchcock Presents: A Month of Mystery. Ed. Alfred Hitchcock (Robert Arthur). New York: Random House, 1969.
- "The Great Three-Month Super Supersonic Transport Stack-Up of 1999," Alfred Hitchcock Presents: Stories to Stay Awake By. Ed. Alfred Hitchcock. New York: Random House, 1971.
- "How Henry J. Littlefinger Licked the Hippies' Scheme to Take Over the Country by Tossing Pot in Postage Stamp Glue," National Review, 22 October 1971; reprinted in Alfred Hitchcock Presents: Stories to Be Read with the Door Locked. Ed. Alfred Hitchcock. New York: Random House, 1975.
- "The Pile of Sand," 1971. Alfred Hitchcock Presents: Stories to Be Read with the Lights On. Ed. Alfred Hitchcock (Harold Q,. Masur). New York: Random House, 1973.
- "Scream!" The 15th Pan Book of Horror Stories. Ed. Herbert van Thal. London: Pan, 1974.
- "The Chocolate Man," Eternity Science Fiction #4, February 1975.
- "The Great White Southern Sardine," The National Review, 6 August 1976. 843
- "Paste a Smile on a Wall," The Smith #15 (date?); Alfred Hitchcock Presents: The Master's Choice. Ed. Alfred Hitchcock, New York: Random House, 1979.
- "The Great Moveway Jam," Omni, March 1979. 71-75
- "The Rocks That Moved," Omni, July 1979. 103; The Best of Omni Science Fiction #3. Eds. Ben Bova and Don Myrus. Omni Publication, Inc., 1982. 74-77
- "The Jam," Sewanee Review, Vol. 88, No. 3, Summer 1980. 383-398
- "Giant on the Beach," Omni, April 1980; The Best of Omni Science Fiction #4. Eds. Ben Bova and Don Myrus. Omni Publications Inc., 1982. 128-130
- "Snow, Cobwebs, and Dust," Shadows 4. Ed. Charles L. Grant. New York: Doubleday, 1981; Shadows. Ed. Charles L. Grant. London: Headline, 1987. 167-170
- "Body Ball," Omni, January 1981; The Best of Omni Science Fiction #5. Ed. Don Myrus. Omni Publications, Inc., 1983. 120-123
- "Escape," Rod Serling's The Twilight Zone Magazine, July 1981. 74-79
- "Cutliffe Starkvogel and the Bears Who Liked TV," The Best of the West. Ed. Joe R. Landsdale. New York: Doubleday, December 1986. 52-58
- "Kill for Me," Masques III. Ed. J.N. Williamson. New York: St. Martin's Press, 1989; Fleshcreeper: Startling New Works of Horror and the Supernatural. Ed. J.N. Williamson. Robson Books, 1990; Darker Masques, Ed. J.N. Williamson. New York: Pinnacle Books, 2002. 272-278
- "Uncle Harry's Flying Saucer Swimming Pool," The New Frontier: The Best of Today's Western Fiction. Ed. Joe R. Lansdale. New York: Doubleday, 1989. 29-33
- "Dead Voices Live," Dark at Heart. Eds. Joe R. Lansdale and Karen Lansdale. Arlington Heights, IL: Dark Harvest, 1992.
- The Three-Day Traffic Jam. New York: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Adults, 1992.
- "The Tree," Manoa, Vol. 9, No. 2, Century of Dreams: New Writing from the Philippines, Winter 1997. 86-90
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Bibliography: John Keefauver
Unique and relatively unknown author John Keefauver deserves a greater audience. I have attempted to collect bibliographical data. For any additional publications or to correct any data, please comment or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.